In November 2019, IKON delivered Managing Challenging Behaviour Training for Suffolk One, a purpose-built, outstanding-rated 6th Form college in Ipswich with more than 2500 students. ‘Suffolk One contacted us because they felt they needed some additional skills and more consistency in the way they approached managing challenging behaviour from students,’explained Jason Keeley, IKON’s Managing Director. […]Read More
Education and further learning
Our training helps people in education and further learning manage challenging and aggressive behaviour.
IKON’s training has been developed to tackle the specific challenges faced by those working in schools, colleges and centres of further learning:
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Communications skills (including telephone)
- Physical skills
We understand that best practice and legislation are continually evolving. That’s why we never stop learning; developing our team and our training.
- Suffolk County Council approved supplier for Children’s Services
- Schools’ Choice collaborator
- Support through Ofsted and CQC inspections
- Education-specialist trainers employed by us
- Modular courses tailored to your needs
- Whole school approach
- Comprehensive audit trails
- Thorough post-course reports
- Regular professional feedback and advice
Who we work with
- Barnham Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
- Causton Junior School
- Fairfield Infant School
- Northgate High School
- Ravenswood Community Primary School
- St John’s CEVA Primary School
- Stoke High School
- Stowupland High School
- The Bridge School (Vertas)
- The Heart Education Trust
- Walsham-le-Willows Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
- Westley Middle School
- Worlingham Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
- LEAPs Suffolk
- Suffolk One
- WS Training
Here’s how to get the support you need from IKON:
IKON’s individual training modules are tailored to the sector in which you work.
Bespoke training packages
You can combine the content of more than one module to build a bespoke training package.
We provide the specialist trainers you need for as long as you need them. Retained resource gives you the benefit of an in-house training team without having to recruit, train or manage it.
Retained resource is an ideal solution for an academy sponsor, for example. It can make it simpler for you to scope training needs and to prepare for inspections or reports. It can also be a more cost-effective way of buying training, managing budgets and forecasting.